Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content An Official Website of the Commonwealth of Kentucky

Energy and Environment Cabinet

Division of Water
Citizen's Concerns

Citizen's Concerns or Complaints

For environmental emergencies such as spills of gas, oil or other substances, contact the Environmental Response Team at 502-564-2380 or 1-800-928-2380. 

You may contact the Division of Water (DOW) at 502-564-3410 and inform the operator that you wish to report a concern or complaint. Please be prepared to explain the nature of the problem and give the location of the problem, including directions to the site. You do not have to give your name; however, if you wish DOW to either contact you during the investigation or provide you with the results of the investigation, you must leave your name and contact information.

Problems may also be reported at any of the DOW's regional offices.