The 2015 Call for Projects and Funding Process
- Oct. 1, 2013 - Dec. 13, 2013: Call for Projects - The annual open period for submission of projects to be included on the PPL for the upcoming state fiscal year. For the 2015 funding cycle, all projects must be submitted through the WRIS database, which can be accessed from KIA's Web Site and must pass through your local area development district.
- Jan. 1 – March 31, 2014: Compilation of the Project Priority List - Projects are scored and ranked by the DOW using the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund ranking criteria.
- Spring 2014: Public Notice Period for the IUP - The IUP will be released and will include a priority list of projects. A 30-day public comment period will follow and a public meeting (TBA) will be held at the offices of the Kentucky Infrastructure Authority located at 1024 Capital Center Drive, Suite 340, Frankfort, Ky.
- Summer 2014 (Tentative): Invitation Period – High-ranking projects will be invited to submit a loan application to the KIA.
- Fall 2014: Introductory Meetings - DOW and KIA will meet with applicants with approved loan applications to review SRF program requirements and deadlines.
2016 Call for Projects October -December 2014
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
On Feb. 17, 2009, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, (ARRA) became law, which provided the KIA with economic recovery funds for eligible projects. To view the drinking water ARRA priority list, click on the 2010 DWSRF Intended Use Plan.